Haryana is home to great personalities like the famous Indian Astronaut Kalpana Chawla, players like Saina Nehwal, Vijender Singh, Pankaj Advani, Sushil Kumar, Juhi Chawla and many more young and vibrant icons. Our resolution is to provide higher quality of life to people in Haryana. We have a pro-people agenda with special focus on the poor, farmers and social sector development. Our aim is to provide best education in the state. A lot of Social evils have crept into our society and we must work together to eradicate and fight it. This can be done only by educating ourselves on the matter and creating awareness.
Educational for all - Our aim is to meet the learning needs of children with special focus on students from poor class and deprived section.
- Provide free and compulsory education: Every child should get access to free and compulsory primary education of good quality. Special attention on girl child and financially weak students.
- To improve the quality of education and to bring the benefits of education to every citizen of the state.
Access to healthcare - We believe that all the sections of the society should have an access to Primary health care and growth of medical care and public health facilities remains our top most agenda.
- Basic medical help to be available in every village.
- Elimination of malnutrition.
- Access to clean drinking water and meeting the health needs of all.
- To emphasize the need to protect and promote health
- Strengthening health policies and programmes
- Safety standards for water, sanitation and food quality.
Strength and Empower Women - We are committed to the safety, security and well being of women. Sanitation for women, literacy and crime against women are big concern in male- dominated Haryana which has the worst sex ratio in the country. We are here to provide women a life of respect and dignity
- We will pass citizen charter for women safety
- Mandatory Education for every girl: - Special packages and schemes for education for girl child so that parents won’t hesitate to send girl to school.
- Our Party will encourage women to work by providing 33% quota in jobs to make them financially independent.
- Strong laws to severely punish the culprits of rape, honor killing and dowry will be enacted.
- We will promote, literacy, talent, skill, , health awareness, entrepreneurship among women
- In order to make women self reliant, we will make provisions for bank loans on low interest rate. Every effort will be made to promote education loan schemes for women
Respite for farmers - To give economic boost to the farmers and promotion of the agricultural sector in Haryana
- Fixation of minimum support price(MSP) for rice and wheat as per 50% of total cost as profit to farmers
- Pension for farmers.
- Separate budget for agriculture on the lines of railways.
- MSP for all crops, crop loans and complete loan waiver for the farming sector.
- Rural banks will be spread across the state to help farmers to meet small medium and long term requirements.
Upliftment of sports facilities - Our goal is to make Haryana the best sporting state in the country.
- Sports University will be set up to educate students with exceptional talent.
- To ensure high quality sporting facilities in all schools across state.
- Team of sports experts will works as talent spotter in school and colleges.
- Organize talent hunt workshops
- To build sporting structures and bring sponsorships in state for upliftment of the sports.
- Provision of cash rewards for sporting achievement in schools and colleges to encourage and engage youth in sports.
Haryana has immense potential to emerge as one of the most attractive investment destination .We will fix substantial amount of financial resources for infrastructure development.
We will enable the entrepreneurs to run their business without any fear. Concrete efforts will be made to fulfill demands of the business community.